Monday, December 20, 2010

Partied out

Hi Everyone,
We are once again coming to the end of the busiest month of the year.  December is crazy month.  Between birthdays, Christmas and Anniversary comes Art's company party, Church Party, Personal invites to friends homes to celebrate the season with them and parties at home for people we feel we should maintain a close relationship with for the sake of sharing Jesus with them. 
We are not done yet.  We still have Christmas, Anniversary, and a friends Birthday party to attend to.  In the between of all of this I have needed to come up with a special gift for our elderly neighbours who have been so kind to us.  I decided to make them a small quilt.  I noticed that they love birds,  there house is decorated in blue colours with pink curtains and the like.  So  I got to work and hours later I came up with a nice picture quilted for them.
Here it is.

Here is a random picture of Ziggy who turned eight years old this week.  He is holding our beautiful cat who is getting so big but still things he is a baby.

And since we are onto Random pictures, here is one of the littlest angels at our church Christmas pagent this year, which I made all the costumes for, save two,
yet again this year.
Well, off to bed with me.  I'm so tired, I can't think of anything at all to post.
Merry Christmas to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie, that was really great art. The Lord has given you a great talent. May He give you many souls. Dad

    ReplyDelete