Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fox Hunting with My Camera

Just thought I would show you some pictures of the fox I kept chasing around with my Camera today.  Poor guy was really not afraid but still stayed at a safe distance.  Last week I saw him when we were all out at the Wildlife preserve.  He is not one of the fenced in animals but seems to like to hang around there.  He hears the children playing outside when we have homeschool meet and invariably comes to see what is going on.  He hangs around and watches all the kids.  He looks like he wants to play but is not quite brave enough.  He is so beautiful though.
 Caleb actually took this picture and I took the fuzzy one.  :0)

2 comments:

  1. How fun is that! Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! He's got the loveliest coat of all; ready for winter

    ReplyDelete