Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Surprise!

This evening my husband informed me that I needed to drive him into town.  What?  I'm willing but that's silly when his truck is sitting right there and it works and so does my van if he wants to use it.  But no, my husband needs ME to drive him into town.  I asked him why and he wouldn't say.  I asked him if we are picking dad up at the airport or something but he said, "No, but that sure would be cool!"  I asked him if we were going out to eat, but no.  Hmmmm!
He actually did the driving and as we passed town and were driving well out of town on the other side I reminded him, "You said, you wanted me to drive you to town but we've passed it!" 

"I guess that's why I'm doing the driving he said.  He finally leaned over and told me,  "I bought a truck!"
"You bought a truck!!!"  I had to peel my eyebrows back off the ceiling.  "And you got the money where?"
He smiled,  "It cost me a dollar!"
"Wow!  Do I really want to see this truck?
As we got to my husband's bosses home he had this truck to give us. 
Absolutely amazing!  What a gift!
Here is our old truck.



Here is our new truck and my absolutely tickled husband!


God is so good!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that!? A hug from God! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!! So, there we were, wasting the evening away chatting on Skype while he was dying to take you to get it! Haha! That's great! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's not a baby or a house, but it is a gift from God. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, why don't you post some pics of your farmer's market?

    ReplyDelete