Friday, January 7, 2011

For the Twins

My sister has twins.  They are not identical twins.  They are a boy and a girl kind of twins.
The girl is very, very cute and the boy is very, very cute too but they are not exactly the same kind of cute.
 

I don't have any twins myself, but one day, I bought some.  I didn't know I had bought them, but I found them hiding on the bottom of a bunch of bananas in my grocery bag.  They  were both wrapped in one yellow blanket.
They were identical twins.  One was very, very sweet and the other one was very, very sweet too.  And they were both the exact same kind of sweetness! But they didn't stay with us for very long!  Too bad!

However, just yesterday, I happen to buy twins again and again it was a surprise for they were hidden in a amongst a big bag of apples. One was very, very rosy and bright and the other was very, very rosy and bright too and they both had little brown flowers on their bottoms and little stems poking from their heads but they were different.  One was very big and chubby and the other was very small and tiny.  One like to sit on its little brown flower attached to his bottom while the other like to stand on her little stem poking out of her head.

It didn't matter how different they were though, they loved each other and were inseparable.  The big one carried the little one and the little one hugged the big one.

I always will remember these very rosy and bright little twins because they treat each other so kindly!  Are you that kind of twin?  

2 comments:

  1. not today, they aren't.

    As far as kids go, they don't fight much... but Buster did steal Missy's hat and she tattled on him a dozen times, but then they were both kind of cranky so they were told to play outside so the rest of the inmates of this house could get some peace - and they didn't like the idea very much.

    Will read this to them LATER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved you bright and lovely twins. Very cute post

    ReplyDelete