Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Reason for my Silence

I finally got the Art show up and running tonight.  I managed to make eight quilts!  Hurray!
Here they are for a sneak peak at the Art show.

Polar Bear
 
Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God.
                                                                                 - Job 37:14

Gentle Swan

I will never fail you
or forsake you.
  - Hebrews 13:5
Tombstone National Park

I came that you may have and enjoy life and have it in abundance,
 until it overflows.
  - John 10:10
  
Sunrise

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never
      come to an end; they are new every morning. .  .
                                                                              - Lamentations 3:22-2
Field of Fireweed

For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
Isaiah 55:12
Ice Fishing

Be happy in the moment - that's enough.
 Each moment is all we need - not more.
 - Mother Teresa
Chickadees
There is no fear in love; for perfect love casteth out fear.
                                                                                     - I John 4:18
Northern Lights
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you...
                                                                                         - John 14:27

5 comments:

  1. They are great, Ju. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! You rock! I love them all! I wondered why you were so silent! Now I know! Blessings, blessings on your show! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the field of fireweed for my bare-naked sabbath school class :-) Cindy hung the zebra quilt in her class... She has zebra throw pillows and a zebra blanket on the black couch and orange and yellow walls and the quilt ties the whole theme together beautifully. You aught to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie

    Oh my goodness.....amazing. Wow. That is so incredible.

    Can you please send me your e-mail address. nogreaterjoymom@gmail.com.

    With a heart of thankfulness,
    Adéye

    ReplyDelete