Friday, April 5, 2013

Spirits Bouyed!

Good Morning Everyone,

I came home late last night after spending the evening out giving Bible studies to a couple of  First Nations ladies.  We had a lot of fun!  We had our Bible study at one of the lady's house and they enjoyed it so very, very much!    We talked about how sinful we are and that we were born into sin.  We are sinful by nature.  I tried to show them from God's word that we are all in a hopeless condition EXCEPT by the grace of God.  We talked about the love of God and how rich and pure it is.   They seem to understand it somehow! 
They had a thousand questions and stories to tell! 
At the End of the Bible study, we prayed and one lady told me that this was exactly what she needed to hear tonight.  Praise God! 
The other lady, told me later, that she was "so pumped" about these Bible lessons!  Praise God again!
I am using the "Lifting Jesus Up" Bible studies from Spire resources.  They are factual but more based on building a relationship with Jesus.  With some people, that's where they need to start.  So far its been beautiful!
After Bible study we tootled off to town altogether, and headed for McDonalds.  LOL
It is their favorite hangout.  I think because it has coffee and an internet connection.  I bought one lady her coffee and myself a water.  The other didn't want anything, just to visit.  We enjoyed just hanging out and chatting. 
My Spirits were buoyed!  God granted me a very blessed evening with two precious souls just beginning to learn about him.  I'm Excited about that!

Oh, and they want to come to home church on Sabbath!

1 comment:

  1. After disappointments come blessings. Bask in the blessings, ignore the disappointments.

    ReplyDelete