Thursday, April 4, 2013

Let Truth Prevail!

This morning I have been shaken again to the core.  I solicit your prayers. 

My sister wrote a blog today that shows the power of God unto Salvation.  It was called,  "When Truth Prevails" or something like that.  Well, I hope she doesn't mind my using the same awesome title in this post as well because,  I believe, even though, I'm shaking and crying!  That God will Prevail, even if it takes the second coming of Jesus!

I truly believe that we are in a powerful war!  The controversy between good and evil is coming to a climax.  The Devil is angrier then he has ever been!  He is seeing work being done to reach the souls of men and he is throwing darts of temptations sharp enough to discouraged even the elect. Be wary, we are in the middle of a live battle!

Still, if someone were to see the tears running down my face now,  and asked me what happened,  I would have to tell them that nothing happened to me.  There is a Battle so fierce going on that Satan and his host of Angels are fighting in intense rage right over my head, right over our church, right over our small home church and that God and his host of Angels are fighting them back. I have faith that God will be victorious. 

I know the battle must be fought.  I know it!
I know that since the battle is also over me and my family, that the old Devil will aim his arrows at me, right in my heart, where it hurts most, with false accusations.  He would love to see me fall.  But as I wept by myself in the shower this morning, it came to me clear as day.  This is not about me!  This is between God and Satan and I just happen to have chosen to put my heart and soul into God's cause and have incurred the wrath of Satan.  Should I mourn that I must suffer for Christ?

I have lost yet another friend, which breaks my heart.  I pray to God that it is not forever, but I'm willing to believe that God will remove the arrow that hurt me and hold me up.  We have lost a wonderful person from our small group church.  I am sad! 

Another thing that is still very strong and powerful and seemed to have been the trigger for angry sentiments toward us even though not an angry word was said, was this whole interesting belief that The Holy Spirit is not a Third person of the Godhead and that Jesus originated by birth or creation or  something like that out of God the Father long before even the angels were created.  It is a recipe for division.  If anyone likes division, well there you go.

We have a decided position on that whole theology now but have not presented it or written it as it must be done in God's timing and when the hearts are ready.  Art and I have spent hours in prayer and study and more prayer and study.  God will lead us to truth, He has promised! 

Let Truth Prevail! 

Not to worry,  God is a lot stronger then the adversary!  He will help open a way to see His work forward.  Praise God

3 comments:

  1. The battle is not yours, but God's.... Read 2 Chronicles 20:15, 16, 17. The whole chapter, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie, Your harp may be hanging on a willow today but the Lord has made a covenant with you - you are safe in the palm of His hand and everything that has come your way first went through Him - therefore it must be for your good. It is so easy to write these words but it is a whole 'nother ball game for this lady here to practice it in daily life! Yet it is true and I pray that God will strengthen you mightily in the inner man so that you will come to know the depth, the heighth and the width of the love of God. And I pray that you will be reconciled with your friend - in truth. Antionette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. People need to hear the truth. They will reject you with the truth. You are but experiencing the beginning of sorrows. Worse will come, but God will win and we in Him. Have courage.

    ReplyDelete