Thursday, January 10, 2013

All Chewed Up!

We are home again.  Things at the house looked good. 
The dog, Sammy, was very excited to see us.  We discovered what he did when he had a lot of down time alone in the house. He chewed!
 We discovered boots, shoes, pluggins and the tassles from the rug that my husband bought in India had been chewed. 
Well, we had to set about fixing dog destruction. 

Here is me one morning sewing back the tassles on the carpet so that they didn't show anymore.
Sammy was very facinated by the needle that kept poking up from the carpet over and over.  He was quite curious about how it poked him everytime he tried to grab it.

Yeah,  I t was me who chewed the carpet!

That needle just poked my nose!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My! Animals do give us many 'dent's' in our lives and homes! LOL

    ReplyDelete