Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I love colour

I love colour.  Oh my,  I have been so deprived all my life.  (kidding)  I have always lived in places where I have had to have neutral coloured walls because either I was in a dorm room or in a rented housed where it was not allowed to be painted.  Well, now I own my first home and every wall is a fresh canvas.  I am not a quiet type of personality and I love brilliance.  I love colour!!



Anyway,  I may be going a little crazy but it is only paint and I can repaint when I'm ready for neutral again.  Right now I'm not.  so I'm going to show you my living room and tomorrow I'll show you my kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, Ju. I don't think it is too much. I love it. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great. We like the trees and birds a lot. You said there would be kitchen pictures today.

    It's almost night.

    ReplyDelete