Monday, November 15, 2010

My Entry Way

Ok, here is a picture of my entry way but only on one side of it as the other side is not yet completed.  My neighbor made this bench and over head hanger shelf for me.  I paid for the material and he and his wife got busy and withing three days I had this beautiful piece of wooden artwork in my entry way.  I am so in love with it.
My new neighbors are retired folk and I see that he spends a lot of time out on his quad gathering firewood.  They have tons of firewood.  His wife told me he was bored so that is what he did with his time.  She asked if I would like anything to be build for me.  I told her that if he had time he could make me a bench and shelf for my entryway.  Within the day he had started on the project and a few days later called me to see if I was happy with it.  Oh yes,  I'm happy!  Just look at it!

1 comment:

  1. your house is really looking nice!!

    Steve asked if you would sell us an acre to build our get- away cabin... HA! Ha!

    Like we could afford a get-away cabin!

    I need your neighbor to move in next door. I need a good neighbor... and I have a LOT of projects for a bored but very talented man to do. Actually, he wouldn't even need that much talent.

    Lovely furniture.

    Did you see my wall decals? I can't pain like you do. I have to buy them!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete