Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kitchen and Dining room

Ok,  I know, I'm a day late in my promise but I couldn't exactly take pictures when I had everything from the entry way piled on the kitchen table.  I worked on the entry way yesterday but it will still be a few days before I am fully complete and able to take pictures of that.  However,  I did needed the kitchen table so I cleared it all off and piled everything back in the entryway.

Here is my pretty kitchen and dining room.  I love so much.  This colour stuff is just right for me and so much fun.


 We will be getting a new chandelier in the future as this one is very 70ish.  But we have to save our pennies for that.

And from a different angle

These are the pretty new dishes that my mother-in-law bought for us.  We painted the kitchen to match the dishes.  I think they are so pretty!
Here is my lovely kitchen.  I have to get some nice stools for under the breakfast bar and just so you know.  The counter top is not yellow but the light gives it that look in the picture.


And lastely,  I changed the colour of the trees in the living room from green to brown and they look a lot better.  I am very pleased with it now.  I will eventually be hanging chocolate brown curtains in the living room as well.
Ok, now back to work.  I've still a great deal to do.  :0)

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you, girl!!!!!! We have to talk soon! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete