Friday, November 19, 2010

Mittens for Bri

Here is a link to the pattern Caleb uses for the mittens, Bri.  I hope this works for you.  http://felting.craftgossip.com/2009/10/15/recycled-sweater-wool-mittens-how-tos/

I also attached this little drawing that I did to show you that I have a little edge added to the thumb to make for an easier seam. They are so simple to make.  Enjoy.
Sorry it is kind of hard to read.  It only says something about the edge I added and shows you where I mean.

Hear are some pictures of Caleb's mittens.

Here are some more mittens that he made yesterday.  They don't have the fleece liner in them yet so they tend to pucker and  not hold their shape very well but once we get that in there, they will be beautiful.  These are lady's and men's sizes

No comments:

Post a Comment