Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sweet Reprieve

Last night was Bible Study/Prayer group again.  I was so discouraged last week after the first meeting and had to pray daily for God to help me not to just throw a good thing out the window.  I had both encouraging and discouraging friends talk to me about it after and I decided to be encouraged and not let the Devil get me down.
I didn't know what to really expect this week but a new person showed up and two people that came before didn't come.  One because of her work schedule, I'm sure and the other, because she wasn't comfortable with it, I'm thinking.  Whatever the case is,  we had a nice study last night on prayer.  Specifically the Lord's Prayer.  I was blessed and I think they others were also.  I pray that God will send more people next week. It is so nice to not feel discouraged at the moment.  Please keep praying for us!

3 comments:

  1. This may be for only one person, but if it can bless that one person it will be worth it. Don't give up! Praying for you. Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your efforts may only benefit one person, but if only one person draws closer to God through your outreach, it will be worth all the effort! That's what dad always tells us. You are doing a great work. Praying for you! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go forward regardless. Dad

    ReplyDelete