Monday, September 19, 2011

Swimming Lesson time

It was a busy week last week.  Swimming lessons were for 4 days in a row and it is half an hours drive to town each time plus all the cleaning up of the garden and getting school done.  I find it a bit overwhelming.  However, since the swimming lesson kids are all home-schooled, it gives me ample opportunity to hang out with all the mothers and chat.  It is easy since we all have homeschooling in common already.  I consider it a great opportunity for friendship.   This week we have two days of lessons and next week another 4 days again. 


I love the view from the swimming pool windows!

Oh, we finished up the garden with harvesting and hanging the onions.  There were not so many but next year, I'll plant a lot more onions.  They did really well.  I love it also when they are all hung up and looking so "pioneerish".  LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment