Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This morning's sky

We have a fair bit of Northern lights all winter long.  Some are beautiful and some are just there.  But Art woke me up this morning because the sky was lit up in all directions with brilliance.  It is too bad I don't know enough about my camera to get really good pictures and also I didn't want to stand outside so pictures were taken through the window.  Also,  I didn't use a tripod so with the time lapse thingy I tend to shake a bit and the pictures came out fuzzy.  Oh, well!  You get the idea of what we were seeing this morning.  Wish there was more colour but not this morning.  Maybe another time.  Enjoy.

The red in this next picture is actually reflections from light of the fireplace in the house.

2 comments:

  1. spectacular!

    You are a prolific blogger that last 2 days :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very beautiful and very foreign to this African lady! :) Antionette

    ReplyDelete